- She became an army crawler around the middle of this month and has gotten really fast. She gets up on all fours like she wants to crawl on hands and knees, but doesn't really do that yet.
- She can now sit up from the crawling position.
- Eats 5 bottles a day and 3 solids (babyfood) meals a day. We introduced puffs on her 8 month birthday and she wasn't too sure. We are going to try to slowly start with more solids this month.
- Still only has her 2 bottom teeth, but the top 2 have almost broken through...any day now!
- She is very vocal. Says mamamam and bababaa and I think she tries to say Abbababa (to Abby) but she is probably just yelling :)
- Wears size 3 diapers and size 9 month and some 12 month clothes.
- Great night sleeper! Sleeps 11-12 hours at night and takes 2-3 naps a day as well.
- I know she started this a few months ago, but I've never mentioned it...she laughs out loud at Abby, or one of us if we are doing something random and it is the cutest thing ever. I just love her laugh!
- Also, she is so ticklish, just like her momma. If you tickle her too much she will get annoyed and try to push you away (just like her momma).
Here are a few pictures from this month!
|Playing with cousin Jules!|
|Before her peas.|
|First time in a buggy...she loved looking around.|