Addison Rose was baptized in front of all of our family and some friends on April 26th! The day was perfect and Addison looked like such an angel! We are so honored that Aunt Sandy and Uncle Warren are her Godparents. We are really thankful to everyone who came to celebrate Addison's Baptism with us! We love this baby girl so much!! And surprisingly, she did not cry at all during the entire ceremony or the party afterwards. Addison has a bit of stranger danger these days so I was proud of her. :)
We had a little party at our house afterwards but only took 2 pictures. We all had a good time eating, drinking and playing with ALL of the kids. :)
Monday, May 5, 2014
- Addison gained 1 1/2 pounds and now weighs almost 20 pounds!
- She wears size 3 diapers and size 12 month clothes.
- She eats milk 5 times per day and now on solids 3 times per day - sometimes 2 if she happens to sleep through lunch.
- She learned to roll around and can now get all over the place by rolling.
- She is still working on sitting on her own...almost!
- She is very vocal and loud!
- She still likes sticking everything, including her feet, in her mouth!
- We had a really rough month in the sleeping department! Addison woke 2-3 times (or more) for several weeks and would not go to sleep until I fed her. At the end of April we moved her to her own room and increased her solids from 2-3 times a day. Now I'm happy to say she has gone several days going to sleep by 8 or 8:30pm and not waking up until around 5am to eat. Last night it was 6am....so we are getting closer! She takes 2-3 naps a day, depending on the length.
- Still loves mommy, Sophia, being held, her jumper, going on walks, baths, and eating! And now recently she really likes petting Abby. Also, when daddy walks in the room, Addison lights up smiling and laughing, it is precious.