- She is getting much better at walking behind the walker and along furniture. Still not too interested in standing on her own.
- Lots of Mama and Dada directed at us
- 2 new teeth on bottom for a total of 8 teeth!
- Can climb up the stairs
- Has the title of "fastest crawler" in her class
- Still on 5 bottles a day
- Eating a lot of table food and still some baby food. She seems to like most fruits, toast, carrots, green beans, avocado, yogurt, chicken, and LOVES peas.
- Size 3 diapers and size 12 month clothes
- Taking 2 short naps a day and sleeping great at night - does not nap well at day care but does much better at home. This makes me feel very guilty!
- Loves her daddy! She thinks he is hilarious and loves playing with him and loves when he walks in the door and says hi to her, she just smiles and cracks up laughing...it is so cute!
|With her favorite cousin Jules!|
|Waving to daddy|
|Her favorite toys are the real remote and her toy remote :)|
|Peaches were her favorite food for about a week!|
|Show us those teeth! All 8 of them :)|
|I love my Baby Sophia so much! I can't believe she's going to be 1 year in just a month and no longer a baby. The time has gone by way too fast!|