Wednesday, July 10, 2013

We Are Expecting!

Jeramy and I are so thrilled to be expecting Baby Leonard #2!  The due date is October 7, 2013, and if this baby is anything like Sophia, it will come on or near its due date! :)  Sophia and this baby will be 2 years and 2 1/2 weeks apart, depending on when the baby is born.  I have had ultrasounds at 6 weeks, 12 weeks, 15 weeks and 19 weeks.  At every ultrasound the baby has looked great, healthy and has had a strong heartbeat, and we are so grateful for that!  This is a picture of me at 13 weeks, definitely showing!  I really think I show a lot sooner than most women.  As far as how I am feeling - great, just like my first pregnancy!  My biggest symptom has been exhaustion, so I just have to go to sleep early since I can't take naps at work...poor me.  I also have a lot of strange food aversions, for instance, I cannot stand avocados, when normally I love them.  I did not get morning sickness at all though, so I'm thankful for that!  I started to feel this baby kick around 16 weeks, and with Sophia it was not until around 17 weeks...so a little sooner.  I feel so blessed to be adding another child to our family, and as always, thank God for my precious babies!!!  Here are some pictures of our growing baby:

This is baby at 12 1/2 weeks
15 weeks!
15 weeks - see the foot?
19 week anatomy scan
And again at 19 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment