Friday, August 30, 2013

Sprinkle for Addison!

Last weekend my sweet friends Emily, Laura and Lindsey planned a "Sprinkle" for Baby Addison!  Several of my good friends were able to come.  We enjoyed lunch at Gloria's restaurant and had a really good time talking about babies and catching up with each other.  I always really enjoy the time I get to spend with all of my friends, and with everyone being so busy with their own families, work, etc, it meant a lot to me that they were still all able to take time away to come celebrate our little blessing.  Addison got some super cute clothes, a diaper bag, bath gear, toys, some blankets, sheets, a book and more!  I cannot wait for her to be here and use all the goodies.  Here are a few pictures. :)
 
 
  
 
 
  

One of the hostesses, Emily was not able to make it due to her father-in-law being sick.  We missed you Emily, and your family was in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment