Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pons Family Christmas

On Christmas Eve my parents and my brother made their way to Frisco! My brother hasn't been here for a few years so it was so great that he could come and especially meet Sophia and Juliana for the first time. On Christmas Eve we all just hung out and relaxed. On Christmas Day Sandy, Warren, Conor and Juliana also came over, and that's when we celebrated. We had Christmas Dinner and a lot of good food all day, and had fun opening presents. And of course just being together :)


Sophia all dressed up in her Christmas dress!


Me and my sweet baby girl :)


Sophia loved meeting her Uncle Bobby!


3 Generations


Our family of 3 :)


Guess who filled the stockings this year! I appreciate all those years my mom has done this :)


Nana, Pops and Sophia


Nana with Sophia and Juliana, only 2 months apart :)


And here they are with all 3 grand kids. What a difference a year makes!!


Aunt Sandy with Sophia and her fun hat :)


Conor loves to hug her!


Precious baby with her new shoes! :)

We had a wonderful Christmas and I know Sophia had a perfect first Christmas! We are so thankful for all of our family and friends and are looking forward to the next year.

1 comment:

  1. Just think of how crazy next year is going to be with the girls running wild! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete