Saturday, January 21, 2012

Vegas Baby!

We were lucky enough to go to Vegas Dec 26-29 this year because my parents were able to stay and watch Sophia after Christmas. Neither Jeramy or I had been so we were excited to see what it was all about and to have a little time together. I missed Sophia so much, but my parents were good about sending pictures every day, so that helped. We had a wonderful time! We ate a lot of good food, saw 2 really good shows including the Michael Jackson Cirque show, walked around and saw most of the hotels, and did some gambling. There is so much to do.


Our first stop was Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville


Bellagio Fountains - one of coolest things since we love fountains and waterfalls :)


One of our only pics together!


I wanted a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower. We stayed at The Paris which was really nice and even greater location...in the middle of everything.


Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity - YUM!


BLT Bloody Mary at Hash House a Go Go - the drink was too strong for me, but the food here was amazing!!! One of our favorite places.


Horrible picture of me, but this just tells you how tired I was after we got back from Vegas :) It was worth it though. We had so much fun! Even though we lost money...

No comments:

Post a Comment