Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkins at the Arboretum!

We decided to go take pictures at the Arboretum pumpkin patch again this year.  I love looking at the display they have, and walking around to enjoy everything.  This year we didn't really get to do that because Sophia still takes a morning nap, so after breakfast we had to pack up as quickly as possible, drive down to White Rock area which for us is 35 minutes and then park and unload, take pictures, and by that point it was time to head back.  I was willing to let her miss her morning nap, but we also had to feed her lunch pretty soon (the joys of staying on a baby's schedule!).  I'm just glad we got to do it at all and next year maybe we can spend more time.  We went last year when Sophia was just one month old, and she slept the entire time, see below:



Here are some of the pictures we got this year!  She was tired at first but then perked up and started having fun in the pumpkins :)
Me and my baby
Tiny girl in a sea of pumpkins
She is starting to have fun...that is one huge pumpkin!
Excited to be in the house of pumpkins!
"This is crazy, why am I sitting on pumpkins?!"
Apparently being held is not exciting :)
Family picture #1
My sweet girl
My sweet girl again
Family picture #2
So excited!  I love you sweet baby!  My how a year has changed you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment