Monday, October 15, 2012

Sophia's First Birthday Party!

We celebrated Sophia's first birthday the Saturday before her actual birthday, September 15th.  We had a party at our house and all of our family and friends came over to help celebrate.  We had so much fun and Sophia looked precious in her birthday outfit.  I thought she might get overwhelmed with all of the people and start crying or want to cling to me the whole time, but she did not!  She had so much fun playing and watching everything that was going on, I was so happy!!
Having fun getting dressed with Nana and Grandma



This girl LOVED her outfit, the attention, everything! She was excited :)
Me and Jeramy before the chaos (I mean party) started :)
Here is the are where some of the kids played - we tried to give the toddlers activities to do.
The favor table!

The food and drinks!
Cupcakes!  For her first birthday I didn't really do a theme so I got off easy just making them colorful.
Daddy and his baby girl
We also had a face painter.  She was awesome and the kids loved getting their faces painted!  Check out Batman...
Conor and Connor playing outside.  These 2 are like long lost best friends, it is so cute.
Katalyna, Regan, Riley, Connor and Conor with painted faces.  Too bad I didn't get a picture of all the kids!!
It is cake time!  We got to use the personalized bib I ordered for about 15 minutes :)
Happy Birthday Sophia!!  She was such a trooper and did not even cry with the hat or all of the people singing and staring.
Digging in!
I have the daintiest cake eater ever :)
And she is getting sleepy....
Sophia loves her best friend Abby
Having fun in the new wagon she got from Grandma and Grandpa!
Having fun in the new car she got from Nana and Pops!
And one last photo of Sophia in her birthday outfit!! 
Overall, the party was a success and I think Sophia really enjoyed it.  I will always remember it and how cute she looked crawling around in her adorable outfit. :)  We had so much fun at Sophia's birthday party and thank all of our family and friends for coming and celebrating with us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment