Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fredericksburg Trip

Jeramy and I were able to get away for a few days to take a 2 night trip to Fredericksburg for my birthday.  We are so grateful to Jeramy's parents for watching Abby and to my parents for watching Addison and Sophia.  They are the best and we are lucky to be able to do things like this!  

We had a wonderful time!  We were able to sleep in!, went to several different wineries both days, had leisurely meals, walked around shopping a little (if you know Jeramy you would know that is not really fun to him)...it was so much fun to just hang out together for a few days.  Of course I got updates on my girls throughout the trip and was ready to see them!  I even missed Abby.  Jeramy thinks I'm crazy because it was only 2 days but I love my little family :)  I was not really good about taking pictures but here are a few.

Here is the front of Becker Vineyards
Jeramy and I doing some wine tasting!
I may have had a few glasses of wine at this point :)
My picture taking skills aren't great, but the views are really pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment