Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stay At Home Mom

The Leonard family has news!

As of the beginning of January I am officially staying home with Sophia and Addison!  This was a very difficult decision for me and I weighed the pros and cons numerous times...but in the end I knew that staying home with my kids was the right decision for our family.  While I am so excited to be able to spend every moment with my two babies and have been wanting this  day to come for a while...there is definitely  some anxiety about my new "job".  I know from talking with my mom and several of my friends that being a Stay at Home Mom can be very, very challenging.  While I have always been sad about sending Sophia to day care and missing out on time with her, I will admit that it was sometimes kind of nice to drop her off and let someone else deal with the tantrums, diapers, feedings and everything else that comes with taking care of a toddler.  However, even when I was at work, my heart and mind were always on Sophia.  I am so ready and feel so blessed to be able to stay at home full time with Sophia and Addison.  I feel so excited to take on this new role and I can't wait to see what the future holds for our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment