Monday, February 10, 2014

4 Months Old!!


Our precious girl turned 4 months old on February 2nd! Addison is still such a laid back baby...she is definitely becoming more aware of her surroundings and loves to smile and laugh.  She has started noticing her sister and thinks she is pretty funny.  Oh, and Addison is super cuddly.  She loves for me to hold her and just rests her head on my chest... I love it. :)

We went to the doctor yesterday and Addison is doing great.  She had to get 2 shots and she did much better this time than at her 2 month appt...just cried for a second then was fine.  Addison is still a very chunky girl but is also very tall...so basically just a big girl!

Here are her 4 month stats:
Height: 25 3/4 inches (90%)
Weight: 15 pounds 10 ounces (90%)
Head: 16" (40%)

•This month Addison went to sleep around 8:30 or 9 and woke up around 5 to eat again, then back to sleep until 8:30ish. 
•She is taking 3 or 4 naps per day, depending on the length of her naps.  I think she sleeps about 4 hours during the day.
•She still eats 6 times a day and still just milk.
•She still has only rolled over twice...although she seems to be more active lately and trying to do it again.  I think her weight might be holding her back!
•She still really likes her hands.
•Still sleeping swaddled at night time and nap time.  I forgot when we are supposed to stop doing this...it is working so well for her right now though!
•Likes to stick all of her toys in her mouth and grab at all of the toys on her mat.
•Enjoys sitting in the bumbo to watch me cook, eat, do dishes, etc.
•Loves bath time!
•Loves laying on the changing table and getting her diaper changed!  I will miss these days as I know they will end soon.
Okay, here are some pictures of our 4 month old!

Loving the bumbo!
Does anyone else have the problem of  older siblings stealing baby toys??  :)
Those legs!! :)
Sweetness.
And that hair! :)
My baby.
At her 4 month appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment