Friday, July 18, 2014

June Fun

The month of June completely flew by and we had so much fun!  I always wish I had taken more pictures...but I'm glad I got a few of my sweet girls!  They are growing up so so fast and I am LOVING this summer with them.  We are swimming tons, playing with friends, eating, learning to crawl, spending time with family, and just relaxing!  Sophia started swim lessons this month and after a rough start I am happy to say she is loving it now! 

Big news for us, we took away Sophia's pacifier this month.  She traded it in for a new baby and we told her the paci was going to Baby Winnie (the Nezda's new baby) and she seemed pretty pleased with that explanation.  After worrying about this for months, I'm glad we have finally done it, and she did great! 

In other news, Sophia is wonderful with Baby Addison.  She is such a good big sister and calls her "my Addison".  She loves to help change her, feed her, hold her (even though she does not sit still long), and best of all she has started playing with her.  She has to be reminded to share toys and not steal the toys Addison is playing with, but she is getting better.  And of course, Addison just adores Sophia.  It makes me so happy to see the friendship that is growing between these sisters.

Eating at Gloria's on the patio!
Having lunch at the mall!
She has gotten so brave in the water this year!
My little fish :)
Splash park fun!

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful daddy!!
Fun at the park with Jules!
My big girl!!
She loves to line all of her babies up on the floor or on the couch to go shopping or eat or watch a show.  She takes care of them and feeds them and wraps them up in blankets and it is so cute to watch.  The purse around her neck is what I don't understand!
Abby wants to play too!
Fun in the pool with Grandma and Grandpa!
Our family!  We have 2 frowning kids but at least we got the picture :)
Little diva...high heels and sunglasses.  She walked around like this for days. 
First swim lesson!

Playing on the new swing set at Nana and Pops house.
Happy girl!
Daddy with his baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment