Our baby turned 3 months old on January 21st. She is not-so-newborn anymore, which makes me kind of sad, but she is starting to show her little personality and we love it. She is still very sweet and loves to cuddle but is starting to like to "play" more and more. Here is what is new with her this month.
- Weighs 13 pounds, 2 ounces
- She normally goes down about 8:30 or 9 at night and is up by 8 or 8:30 the next morning. She will wake up once at night to feed anytime between 3 and 5. We have the occasional two feedings at night.
- She is now on a loose schedule. Usually eats at about 8:30, 11:30, 2:30, 5:30, 8:30, and then once or twice at night.
- She is still only able to be up about and hour and a half before she needs a nap.
- She can take a bottle pretty good, but does not really prefer it.
- She is smiling more and more now, and we love it! She had her first giggles this month!
- Definitely knows her mommy and daddy.
- Starting to watch Sophia and Addison.
- Still swaddled at night.
- She sleeps great in her crib at night but she still likes to sleep in the swing for naps.
- Notices her hands and stares at them. Also puts her hands in her mouth all the time.
- Started pulling on the toys on the toy mat.
- Rolls over from tummy to back and just started rolling back to tummy!
- Has discovered her tongue and sticks it out constantly.
- Size one diapers and size 3 or 6 month clothes.
|Elsa wanted to be in the photo shoot too.|
|She loves the bumbo!|
|In one of her favorite spots (the swing) with her favorite blanket!|